you can now find us here! please update your feed and/or links and keep in touch!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
I love these questions that James Lipton asks at the end of each of his "Inside Actor's Studio" interviews ... here is a little history on them and the questions themselves ...
These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. Answers them for yourself, and have fun with your friends. You'll be amazed at how much they reveal about a person's thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?