Wednesday, September 17, 2008

organic origins

Friends, Martinis & BirdDog Press paper goods .... I attended the grand opening of a new Origins wellness store in the Denver Cherry Creek North shopping district last night! This "made-for-denver" store is all about local, green, sustainability and wellness for the entire body. There is an article in the NY Times that explains more in depth.

Brett gets us an organic martini by Vodka Fourteen made here in the Rocky Mountains.

Yummy Pekoe Sip House "cocktails" for me and my girlfriend, Shannon of HotMama Designs jewelry.

My husband and I await dueling chair massages, which my neck, shoulders & back really appreciated after months of being glued in front of a computer or the press.
Me with the merchandise display of BirdDog Press paper goods and LobotoME organizational products. Can you see Siler framed proudly by her press?!

The whole scene. It was a fun night and I give the new store a thumbs up for cool construction. The floor was constructed with barnwood from an old local farmsite and they had all kinds of live herbal plants and vintage wares for display.

2 comments:

Honora said...

Yay, Alli! That's so cool. Next time I'm down there I will have to check the new store out. Hope you are well!

Honora said...

Yay, Alli! That's so cool. Next time I'm down there I'll have to check it out. Hope you are well!