Wednesday, October 1, 2008

like a giddy bride


Today, I feel the excitement of what it felt like to get married {though that was almost 5 years ago, I still remember}
It's not quite my anniversary {November 1st, the day after Halloween} but I was invited to be in the Style Me Pretty Little Black Book a couple of months ago – and today the Rocky Mountain region went live alongside three of my favorite photographers in the area – Julie Afflerbaugh, James Christianson and Jenna Walker!
I am honored to be a part of Abby's inspiring blog and flattered that I was asked to join them in a quest for truly unique & exceptional weddings.
Thanks Michelle and Abby!

2 comments:

LobotoME said...

Congratulations Alli! You deserve this!

xo, jenny :)

Justin Miller said...

Great news. You are really living the dream.